Friday, October 3, 2008

Uno

Today I avoided all homework-related options.

I accomplished this by installing Skype, creating a blog, and convincing Roommate (whose real name is Sarah, but who I will probably refer mostly to as "Roommate") and her friend to make smoothies while I was at the desk.

I also bought some clothing so I can make it until next week without doing laundry... which doesn't make financial sense at the moment, but time-wise it was a great decision. When I arrived at college last year, I didn't have enough clothing to get me through much more than a week, but through strategic shopping I have solved that problem. I hope to have an even more sustainable wardrobe as time wears on.*

I haven't got a lot to say today. I'm avoiding multiple reading assignments. For all I know, this might be my first and last blog. We shall see!

*Disclaimer: I do not typically enjoy shopping, but today, I had to take one for the team. (There is no team. I am the team.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check my blog for a step by step on how to have enough clothes for college

dameyer said...

but there is no "I" in team...