Monday, December 22, 2008

Once

At first glance, my title says "once", meaning "less than twice". It is actually Spanish for "eleven" and is pronounced "on-say".

I was in Hallmark today because I'm a nerd who likes sending cards to people. They have a wide variety of very specific card genres... "From Both Of Us" (who is "us"?), "For Father and Significant Other" (the girlfriend? the mistress? the fiance?), and "From the Dog". Now, the "From the Dog" genre never really bothered me. In my mind, it was an excuse to break the present limit. "No Honey, this one isn't from me--it's from Fido! See, the card even says so!" (Strange, but justifiable.) Today I found a card genre that said, "For the Dog."

Really, card companies?

(Brian Regan understands me. For proof visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9KUwSGKOs&feature=related - enjoy!)

No comments: