Monday, January 26, 2009

Doce

Consistency and reliability are pretty difficult characteristics to personify. Life gets in the way, sleep deprivation leads to forgetfulness, and priorities are imposed upon us. Nonetheless, I have been (for the most part) a consistent and reliable person... until recently. I can't figure out quite where the disconnect has been occurring, but somewhere between making plans, writing them down, and executing said plans I haven't been able to manage to keep up with things. I've always been the kind of person who makes lists and reminders on Post-Its, in planners, or on my hand. However, all of the aforementioned methods of reminding myself about what I am supposed to be doing seem to be failing me at the moment. I can't remember anything without it being written down. And sometimes I forget before I even have the chance to write it down; there's just no hope at that point. This is all very, very strange to me.

No comments: